In a dispensation where corruption and all manner of evil has become the order of the day, the target is usually the youth and only the youth that is filled with the spirit of God and His word can revolutionize the world around him.
1 John 2:14b says “I have written unto you young men because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you. And ye have overcome the wicked one”
Also, Jeremiah 20:9 “Then I said I will not make mention of him, nor speak anymore in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones and I was weary with forbearing and I could not stay.”
It was out of this burden that the Apostle of this ministry Bro Emma Okorie gave birth to a revolutionary youth ministry called Living Youth Aflame.
It is a young generation ministry under Living Word Ministries International for every youth under the sun. Just as the name implies our core value and vision is:
- To Raise a generation of youths that are not spiritually dead but alive, youthful and useful, and highly ablaze and aflame for Christ.
- To inculcate in young people the value and lifestyle of storing God’s word in their hearts and the habit of meditating on the word stored up in their heart, to stir and provoke a Godly atmosphere and habitation around them and in turn become the tools for God’s revival in their generation.
- To manifest a total Godly youth that is spiritually balanced and equipped to impact and affect the world positively, through the powers of the word of God.
- To make in every home a recreated and well groomed youth who will morally lighten, spice up and protect the Godly interest of the home and at the same time serve as an instrument of revival in the home.
- To produce and introduce to the church a vibrant and fervent youth that can cause a revolution in the church sound in character and equipped for missions and ministerial services to strengthen the body of Christ.
- To prepare reliable and Godly future leaders for a better society.
- To Reach these young people from their areas of interest and in long run, forming Christ in them.